Posts by dielzubro

I had a questions regarding purchasing commercial profiles, when it says something like 4 Direct Profiles and 32 Studio Profiles, I would assume I am interested in the Direct Profiles for now as I am only using it for live at the moment, Am I able to download just the Direct Profiles or does it load the whole package to my Kemper

Thank you, I didn't even realize this as I hadn't researched, I planned on going direct with the Kemper the cabs purpose was for practice, home use, or monitoring. I have a Orange is running through now but was told other options would be better, however failed to mention to those peopel that I have the powered head. I read about the Kemper Kab which is why I was mixed when someone mentioned the friedman, I think I am doing the Kemper Kab, feels like they probably had my intentions in mind

I have the powered toaster, my band has a couple guys out of town so I can't really try full volume until next Saturday and I am dying to try it, I can only go to a certain volume because I am in an apartment but it just feels like it can really push and I am curious to hear

I am brand new to the Kemper, I am 4 days into it, and oh my god, where have I been, a true awakening, I heard and I heard but I didn't listen, and now I know. I am floored by the amazing flexibility of this machine, the "ease-of-use" I am a dumbass with technology and everything has been very easy to accomplish, I keep thinking I am going to run into a snag and then bam it works and I am like that's it!!! Tonight I did my first download of a metal package. I have a question and want to see if anyone can assist, I want a heavy heavy, death/metal profile package, I am okay with paying and want to know what is out there. Any suggestions??!! Very eager to learn! God I love this thing!!!