Posts by Amptiness

I don't know what happened, I didn't touch my Kemper Stage for a week or so, then I turned it on and connected to my Macbook M1. Opened the latest version of Rig Manager, and then this notification appeared. But I can't understand how to do this instruction. If I turned the Kemper Off, and waited for 10 seconds, shouldn't I turn it on or should I push those buttons while it is turned off? Also I can see the button "RIG", but I can't see button "Browse mode". Also I can't imagine how I can "enter" any mode if the profiler is turned off. And if the profiler has to be turned On and the instruction forgot to mention that, then I can't understand how to "choose" this mode "while holding the rig button". I can hold the rig button, no problems here. But how to do it while holding it for 30+ seconds — hard to guess. Sorry, I hope you can explain what to do and fix this text for future users.

You need to direct monitor the Spdif signal. This should be possible to set in the Focusrite Contol Panel ( or whatever it was called ).

If you monitor through the DAW there will be a lot of latency from the audio interface.

Thank you, looks like that can be the issue. Now the only thing left is to learn of those level Audio Interfaces (below $500) can do that Direct Monitoring thing. As far as I understand now, they can't.

Hey folks, hope you're doing great!

Is there a way to get the same and no-latency results you experience when connect KemperStage into Monitors directly by TRS-TRS, but through SPDIF into (A) Focusrite 8i6 or (B) Komplete Audio6 mk2 or (3) a more expensive audio interface, when the Audio Interface is connected to the Monitors with TRS-TRS? (I Use MacBook or iPad Pro) There is latency now;/ I don't want to switch the TRS all the time i.e. when to listen to what's recorded.

Thank you for mentioning the good experience with Shure GLXD. That's the one I'm thinking on after the WL-20.

MKB hm, maybe my unit is flawed. I paired them, they're both green, but that's when the guitar's unit is pretty much on the same level with the Stage that it starts to sound cracky. Especially when playing fast on the 6th sting near the 12-16 frets. I have a thought of buying some cables, so the receiver is higher than the Kemper, which is on the floor, and the guitar's transmitter won't stick out like a knife out of a tree; but high quality pieces will cost not very cheap, maybe really close to let's say a used Shure GLXD. Because I see that Shure used by guys like Matt Bellamy of MUSE live, and Matt runs far far away from his base during their shows, and clearly cares about the quality of sound.

When you have Kemper Stage between the guitar's transmitter and the receiver module, the sound gets interfered. Before that I tried much cheaper Gitaria systems — bad as well. Gonna stick to Mogami/Nutrik cable for now, and maybe try Shure wireless system later, but actually for now I don't believe it will work without losses. Please tell me I'm wrong I love the idea of wireless setup at home. Was ready to put in 200$ for the BOSS, but 500$ is like next level I have to be sure in Shure:)