Posts by Datsyuk

I just got a Kemper and after a few cars with it….I’ve noticed this same cocked way …almost light ring mod type modulation sound. When I roll guitar volume and pick lightly it’s very pronounced. I was just using the highly regard M Brit Dumble pack.

My first thought after confirming there were no modulation effects on…..was this sound artifact, if a byproduct of the Kemper or specify profiles….would be….totally unacceptable to everyone.

In just did an Internet search and this old thread came up affirming I’m not alone in hearing / experiencing this.

What’s the verdict? Is this a known / prevalent issue?

if anyone sees this and responds…thank you in advance.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did another video on a transcription that I worked out last year. This one is Robben Ford's solo on Misdirected Blues.

Using a Dumble patch from Michael Britt with just the gain dialed down. I was switching back between my version and the original and I think it got pretty close to his famous sound.