Posts by bbheli

I think the Powered Kab is a great choice.

In the meantime if you get the output level from the Kemper low enough going into the Deluxe, and keep the volume on the Deluxe low enough to keep it from breaking up, and keep the reverb on the Deluxe at zero, and disable the Cab section on the Kemper you may have something not too terrible just for having fun.

Anyone happen to know what amp is used in the power kabinet, do they make it themselves or who makes it and if I went with the passive Kabinet what would be a good amp to consider and why? Thx

As Finally Said. You don't want to use a real amp with the Kemper that way. Of course, that will make all profiles sound the same because what you are essentially doing is making Kemper just a big fat effects box in front of the Fender amp.

Try this first; Plug in only your guitar to the input of the Kemper and use a good pair of headphones on the Kemper headphone jack. Now, play thru different profiles with no effects on at all, and then you will hear a whole lot of difference in tone from one profile to the next.

If you have powered monitors, you can hook them up to the Main Outs of the Kemper instead of using the Kemper Headphone jack. If you want to use your Fender amp as a cabinet for sound then we can help with that too.

Thank You that seems to make sense now. I was half thinking that, so would the kemper 200 Watt powered Kab and Kone be a good alternative, how could I use my Fender as a cabinet as you mentioned. Thank You!

I have a vintage reverb Deluxe and a Kemper Profiler Rack - Unpowered

Are you running the Kemper into an actual (physical) Fender Amp or using a profile of a Fender amp?

Which effect has the lock on it? And what block is it in? (A,B, C, D or X, MOD, DLY, REV)?

You need to supply much more information if users are to help you.

I don't know enough about it yet to provide exactly what is asked sorry :/

Yes actual fender amp

The only lock I see is on the distortion effect in block B of the 4 effect blocks.

Does plugging the kemper into a tube amp alter the profile that I am trying to play in that the tube amp will shape the sound causing what I perceive as they sound alike ? If this is correct what should I plug the kemper into ? What does the cab vs amp setting do

The reason I purchased the kemper was mainly to get the tone and sound of some of my favorites and I have a few guitars set up custom for instance my Tele has been modified to match Keith Richards Micawber and my Les Paul has been set up like Slash and I purchased the Top Jimi Profile yet as I said that and tons of others I have purchased all sound the same other than gain and effects but tone nowhere near.

Thanks again don't beat me up to bad I'm new at this and watching lots of videos but have not got my brain locked around it yet.

MICAWBER

I am new to the profiler and all profiles sound the same, they all sound like a wha pedal or some kind of crunch effect I even went so far as to restore to factor but seems like all profiles are using some kind of effect that I have not set up, how can I resolve this. Thank You