Posts by Lonewolf

Thanks for the response guys, I will test this theory out but to be honest I dont think that is it. I have never had an issue with the Line6 unit

with my previous setup when playing live , but next gig we do ( this weekend ) I will use a lead and not the Line6 and see what happens.

Thanks again

Hey all ,

So completed my first 2 gigs since purchasing the kemper in lockdown earlier in the year.

1st gig I had backline going to my 4x12 and then to FOH. We played for around 1.5 Hours.

About 40 Minutes into the gig I started experiencing clipping or drop outs very brief but noticable to

me , I am running into the Kemper with a Line 6 Relay G55.
    So I immediatley thought battery issue , so swaped them out between songs for new batteries but the

problem was still apparent :(

Any ideas ? The unit has been functioning fine in rehersals without issue and I use the wireless

in there also.

Master Volume is set to around -10db

Cheers

Steve

Profile / Rig / Master Volumes

Using the volumes ? Whats the best approach ?

Drive the Acutal Amp Profile Volume?

Push the Rig Volume ?

Use the Master Volume ?

I assume the Amp and Rig Volume are there for getting the volume's equal

for each Rig ?

What Volumes do you usually drive your Profiler in a live situation ?

Most venues we play dont have in house PA's So we are not going FOH

so the profiler is my main source of sound on stage.

I usually have 5 Rigs in my perfomance

Clean , Crunch , Dirty , Heavy and Lead

Also on the main Output menu on page 9 there is a small slide graphic

that is showing an arrow at 200 Watt ? No mater what settings I choose

it remains there so does this mean I am not getting the full 600 Watt

power output of the Profiler ?

Hi Alan ,

Thanks for the info , when I select Rig Menu Volume Pedal settings the range only goes to -5 ? and it makes no difference to the volume if I set that to normal ( 0 ) the pedal then does nothing. The Location setting is set to Input.

I am running the latest firmware.

Hi All ,

Thanks in advance for the advice.

I have the mission pedal plugged into my remote and it is operating as wah with the toe switch engaged and a volume pedal when disengaged.

How can set the travel on the pedal ?

As in for Volume when at the heal I want a reduction of 50 % but 100% when fully depressed

For wah how do you set the pitch range ? 0 - 70 % ?

hope that makes sense , I am a new user ( converted from the helix ) and loving the KPA much more dynamic

sounding than my old setup