Posts by MichaelsCloud

I'm new here, and i'm rapidly getting lost with my new Kemper Stage.. (I LOVE IT though)...

I'm struggling to get good "lead" sounds out of it - think Phil Palmer when he was with Clapton / Dire Straits

EG:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I suspect i'm approaching my searching / editing all wrong

Any suggestions on a starting point gratefully received.

Wow..

I have it.. I love it.

Got so many great noises out of it with out any real effort.

Very very impressed.

Its the first amp I have bought in ~20 years, because I couldn't get anything to match the sound of my weird franken-rack. I am so very very happy.

Thanks for all the welcomes. Very excited. Been building up the new home studio this weekend - Thats rather a grand way of saying connecting a Focusrite and pair of speakers to my MAC - in preparation.

So, I'm making the switch and my new Kemper Stage arrives next week. #Excited

Can anyone suggest YouTube videos or learning material that will help get me up to speed quickly.

Likely to just be enjoying playing electric again (Been mostly acoustic for 10 years or so) and recording.

Really looking forward to having fun with it.

Michael:)