Posts by dagolfdoc

Sorry, didn't get the notifications on replies. I'm on a Mac, Powered Kemper. Before I ran the audio out to aux on kemper and could control that output. I thought that would be possible with the USB & that I could avoid that coming through the Kemper Kab. May have to go back to the aux.

Hello, I've searched the forum, and could not find an answer for this. If I want to play along with a recording on my computer (previous to the direct USB/reamping update), I had my computer connected as an AUX input. Now with the direct USB, I can play music through my studio monitors, however, it also plays through the cab when the power amp is turned on. I thought I knew how to disconnect it so the music only plays through the monitors (not the cab), but have not been able to figure it out. Any help is appreciated.

Hi all, I have played live with powered Kemper & Kemper Cab for stage volume (KPA to FOH). However, this weekend I have to do a solo, no PA, no band, large open area. Concerned the Kemper Cab won’t push enough air, and wondering if I should use a traditional cab.

Anyone have any experience or thoughts? Thanks in advance.

RS

For Cathedral I use the following:

top Jimi Brown sound

Compressor

intensity 3.7

attack 2.2

mix 100

all else 0

Vintage Chorus

rate 3.5

depth: 10

crossover 20.6

mix 86%

ducking/volume 0

Single delay

time 377

feedback 25

mix 100/94.6

low cut 20.6

high cut 7000

stereo 100%

chorus 5

modulation 2.5

all else std

Reverb

Natural reverb

decay 2.2

room size 3.5

pre delay 167

mix 53.7

low 1.4

high decay 0

mid 0

high cut 6403

mod 0

stereo 150%

all else std

GB 20 w Cab

Just stumbled across this thread! Awesome. I have used a few of these, and have a couple more that I'm using that I'll share below.

For the quick delay in ATBL & On Fire chorus, I use

Single Delay

Delay time 306

Feedback 0

mix 9%

Low cut 86.2

High cut 3863.2

Mod 2.5

flutter rate 5

grit 3.8

all others 0

Phaser block C

rate 2.0

depth 5.5

manual 4.5

feedback 0

peak 0

stages 4

mix 75%

ducking 0

volume 0

Micro Pitch

In X slot

detune 4.8 % (can increase too)

crossover 100.9

mix 90%

ducking +2

volume 0

These are some that have worked for me - looking forward to hearing critique and other ideas! Thanks all.