Posts by brucetheguitarist

Hello fellow Kemper brothers,

I hope all is well. This is my first ever forum so I am trying my best to keep my excitement level down :D. I plan on shooting my first ever guitar solo play-through and I fell in love with the solo from THE BEST OF TIMES off the album Black Clouds/ Silver Linings. In my opinion, this solo is the best of all time ( not even trying to be funny lol, I just love this solo so much). I want a profile that will really get me close to JP's tone. I know there are some profiles out there that I can buy but I rather have some opinions beforehand to see if it is very much necessary to buy these specific profiles. Thank you in advance for all your help guys and I hope you all achieve your guitar dreams as well !! :P

The guitar I will be using for this play through is a Charvel Promod DK24 ( Chlorine Burst) I did mod it and placed in Dimarzio EVO's in it just because I felt like the Seymour Duncans that come stock with the charvel were a little too muddy for my liking. I wanted to tell you guys my guitar as well because the guitar pickups do play a part in the tone ofc.