Posts by Pick53766

Hi,

after the last update I have noticed several troublesome ways the assignable footswitches I-IIII on the Stage behave. I still cannot reproduce everything fully but here goes:

1) When I put a new effect into a free stomp slot, a free FSW is automatically assigned to it. This is not desirable. I want to do it (and often NOT do it) myself. Also, if all the FSW are full, it will create a double function footswitch which is almost never what I want. I believe it did not do that before.

2) Sometimes when I assign a stomp to a footswitch, it will not make the corresponding LED's indicate neither the status not the type of the effect, they stay dark, even though the switch actually controls the stomp. I don't know if this is random but Switch II is particularly prone to this.

3) Assigning the stomp to a FSW via the page in the rig settings does not work. I can clear the assignments, but when I press the Assign soft key, nothing happens. The only way to assign is "stomp and press".

Thanks for any help.

As the title says - I would find it very handy if the Loop stomp had a SEND level control. Does not seem terribly difficult to do.

Kemper's loops, especially post amp, tend to run somewhat hot for some effects creating clipping.

This can be circumnavigated (adding a hardware pad box after Kemper, turning the amp volume down in Kemper) but neither is very practical. I particularly dislike messing with the amp volume as it throws the rig out of balance.

So, the ideal loop would have send/return/mix controls.