Posts by trcsooner

I've had my Stage Profiler a couple of months now. I've pretty much figured out most of the stuff need for my situation.

The one thing I can't figure out is...

How do I adjust 'volume levels' between different presets?

Also, how do I adjust 'volume levels' while morphing?

For example: My preset 1 is my crunchy rhythm sound, it "morphs" to my clean sound. I can't figure out how or where to adjust the "morphed clean sound's" volume level.

I wish the volume level was easy to save like the overdrive. I'm sure it's something simple. Thanks

Wah setup: did you read Main Manual 8.5? If not download it from support section and read it. There are tons of usefull information.

Erasing profiles: you can do it one by one from Stage directly. If you use RM you can erase at once whatever you select.

How do you erase them one by one? I have messed with this thing for hours and can't find it. SO frustrationg.

Yes, I read the manual. I can't find anything about how to do this simple task. BUT, if you want to midi a morphed profile via wifi bounce it off a satellite then combine that with another profile, I'm sure the manual explains that completely.

Thanks. Got the wah going through input 1. Now, I have to figure out how to have the wah off when the pedal is up, and on when down. It's the opposite now.

How in the world do I set up my wah? Kemper STAGE Profiler

I have the Mission Pedal running to INPUT 1 - the factory default for this input is VOLUME

I've tried Googling, watching video tutorials... absolutely no help

I simply want to be able to use a wah

Honestly, I LOVE the "sounds" in the Kemper, BUT this is the most difficult piece of equipment that I have ever owned. Horribly designed!:cursing:

The other thing that I would like to do is ERASE the factory Profiles. You'd think it would be simple, BUT once again nope.

I cannot access the RIG MANAGER right now. I'm at work, no USB cable. Should I wait to "try" to do these 2 things via the RIG MANGER?