Posts by Benedict

Thanks so much!

Here is how I applied your advice:

Pedal 1 set as Mono Switch to toggle "Pedal B" on/off, Wah is defined as Kemper's "Pedal B" .

Pedal 1 is connected with the Lehle's 10k jack, TRS.

Pedal 3: Pedal Type 1, Function Wah Pedal.

Connected with the 50k, TRS.

Obviously the Lehle is a Wah-only pedal now, no Volume function when Wah is not activated. It would probably be a mess anyway: when trying to activate/click the Wah with the pedal, the volume level will necessarily change in a completely undesired way.

The (typical) Wah pedal movements activate the switch too often inadvertently, that is my first impression at least. (I'm sure this doesn't happen with the Mission). Using one of the Stage's effect buttons seems the safer method. In which case I would have a closer look at the volume/wah combination again and discard the switch function.

How can/will Volume be disabled when the Wah is deployed? Obviously it should be a "OR" approach, not "AND".

The Dual Expression pedal's manual (page 18) refers to the Kemper's settings when it comes to making the pedal work. Which is where I'm stuck. I followed all instructions on page 18 (using TRS cables) and was hoping I could thereby activate the Kemper's Wah with the pedal's switch function (and thus change the expression function from volume to wah. Not working. The pedal provides a silent click at toe position, indicating that it switches. But that doesn't seem to impress the Kemper.

On the pedal, the steady blue light suggests the latching mode is selected which I guess is preferred over momentary. Can Kemper "read" the Lehle's switch signal at all? Any help is welcome!