Posts by steveboss007

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

no disappointment here.

Yes. Sounds good. Not even close to my KPA rig. I am still fighting with an artificial point of KPA sound. What are your general settings, profiles, etc? My amp rig can only go in "fight" with this sound.

I've only ever had great feedback from band members, so it can be done. Are you using a high cut to knock off above 7K or so? I recommend starting with it rolled right back, then bring it up until you have all of the brilliance you need. It'll make your sound sound thicker and more clear, less "fizz".

Yes, it is better with high cut on 7k, maybe too muddy now, but i will try to find perfect spot here. Tnx. Still some artificial tone is present, will try with other elements from above threads. Thank you all. Another question, anyone use Bogner XTC profiles that are better then one from Mbritt`s?

Greetings. Throughout my playing life, I played mostly on Mesa Boogie Tube amps. Since I wanted to follow the trends, I decided to buy Kemper Profiler Stage. Since I knew right away that I was going to have trouble getting used to it, I bought a power cab right away for live, on-stage situation.

Basically, after approx. 6 months after configuring Kemper Stage, yesterday I used it for the first time in a live situation, and realistically, I’m so disappointed that I’d rather cry. I put it on sale today as well as the expression pedal and power cab. In the band, we use a great mixing desk and a great PA System (Digico, Kv2) so there is no problem. I go stereo to the mixing desk, so that's ok too. I only use MBritt profiles which are great, I only use Bert’s (BM) acoustic nylon profiles for that stuff. Also note, when I configured my Kemper Stage, sound reference was my band loudspeaker system, the KV2 EX 10 system.

Basically, what's the problem? Clean and crunch tones are OK, even though clean lacks "body" or headroom feel, but you could work with them, the effects are also great, but lead "gainier" overdrives. It’s so artificial and plastic that it sounds like the cheapest multi-effect. I feel it most in the 4,5,6 strings on the neck pickup. So artificial that everything hurts me. A friend of mine, who also owns Kemper Stage, advised me to reduce my presence right at the start to reduce that kind of “artificial” sound, but that doesn’t help either. Most of the lead profiles I use are Mbritt old Marshalls and Bogner stuff from Profile 1 pack. Other profiles are most from the MBritt 2020 pack. Had someone with similar problems, does anyone have any advice on where to play with eq or some other item in the global parameters. Because I am so desperate and disappointed, I feel like throwing it into the wall. And yes, guitar is Suhr Standard PRO S1, but this is not so important.

And yes, it hurts the most that my band team members also asked me why I changed the previous setup with Kemper Stage, because this sounds quite artificial.