Posts by Mguitar

midi messages assignables dynamically....not fixed or only fews (ridiculous, only few cc disponibles less than 40!)....that obliges us to use the very complex Nrpn method or ask for assistance into this forum without an answer!<X;(

something like "midi learn" in ableton or vst knobs....

alternatively : you (kemper team) should do a video tutorial about how to use the nrpn....with practical examples, please.

then a visual editor application that let us completely controlling and programming the machine and that let us doing midi assignments via pc.

Midi via usb too.....audio maybe too?! ;)

that's my opinion.

nowadays every musician i meet looks for midi pedals/devices.....not the guitar pedals/devices as was before.

we need to control our favourite pedals et devices with midi.....that's the future!

;)

Hi!

i can easly manage midi automations to control my kemper's principals functions where midi cc# are availables (very few possibilities)

Kemper support told me to search for an answer here in the forum.

My question is, please :(

could you tell me how do you automate the kemper functions (over 400 functions) that normally are managed via Nrpn messages?

a practical exampe. Please.

the ideal for me would be a practical example with Ableton and kemper and its nrpn messages.

PLEASE Help!!!!!;(;(

Thanksssss8o:/

Hi

i need to control my kemper via Ableton, but unfortunately not all the parameters i need to control have a midi Cc, so i 'm obliged to do it with Nrpn but i can't understand how (max4live?) and how to use / interpret the code :(

Could you give me a pratical example, please?

Thanks a lot

Hi, have you solved the question?

And how, please?

Could you give me an example, please?

Thanks a lot

i need to control my kemper via Ableton, but unfortunately not all the parameters i need to control have a midi Cc, so i 'm obliged to do it with Nrpn but i can't understand how (max4live?) and the code :(