Posts by J00rdi

Hello everyone and super-thanks your your quick replies, I'm loving the community so far.

It worked! The solution was that I didn't set "Monitor stereo" in my kemper out... I also used these:

<3

If I connect monitor out -> "effects return" of my regular amp, sounds perfect. I would need to find a way to do it through my usb interface and monitors

Hi there!

I'm super new in technical stuff and also to the Kemper world.

It's my first day using the Kemper profiler rack. I previously tested it with a power amp + cabinet and sounded good, but now at home I'm trying to play through my PC and I'm having some trouble.

I'm doing: guitar -> kemper input -> main output (jack) -> input of Steinberg UR22mkII -> monitors

The main issue is that the sound I get is quite fake and the volume is really low. I have tried playing with the mix and input knobs of the steinberg, but it does not work.

I Installed the Kemper Rig and plugged the USB to my Kemper. A message told me to update the version so I clicked, and obtained an error. (I have e-mailed support@kemper about it).

Am I doing something wrong, or missing anything?

Thanks!