Posts by shempbell

Hey Paul - I had fun learning more about the James Tyler guitars here.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, Greg's great! Has that annoying ability to make anything sound good, but not too difficult with a Tyler.

The Japan ones are made by Kitahara Gakki (Daisuke Kitahara) under licence from James Tyler and are just incredible - all the same hardware and specs, with the exception of neck profile options, with only the '59 Standard' available on the Japan ones. Which is fine by me!

Got a friend with four US ones, which we will be A/Bing as soon as we get the chance. Any other Tyler fans here?

Bottom one is the latest. Both are Japan Tylers - top one a Studio Elite HD-P, bottom HD (has midboost). Astonishing guitars.

Yes, yes, I know, not everyone likes the headstocks... ;)

Hi all,

Just got a Stage and loving it. Thanks for all the tips here in the forum. I already own 'other' modellers, so it's been interesting to compare and contrast Kemper. Definitely some plusses in the Kemperverse, and some things to get used to and figure out...!

I play mainly my Japan Tylers, PRS and a few others, almost always through a modeller and a couple of Headrush 112s. AC/DC and VH my main bands.

Looking forward to the journey.

Cheers,

Paul