Posts by orollan

I just fixed it!! :)

When I went to pedal 5 under settings, it was selected as a morph pedal (don't know how it changed) and I just changed it to wah pedal. Now it works as before!

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Thank you for the responses and apologies!

It is an expression pedal that I was using as a volume pedal or a wah pedal when the wah was activated.
    Before, I could see the bars for volume and wah moving when I move the pedal, but nothing happened.

Now, when I go to system settings > pedal links, if I select wah pedal > volume, nothing happens, and if I press the pedal, only the morph bar moves. The volume pedal option is greyed out and I do not know how to activate it.

If I select Morph pedal > wah, the wah works fine

I am trying to figure out why it is happening, because I have not changed any settings, but I do not seem to find the solution.

The volume pedal settings are at -5.0 because I like to use the tuner when the volume pedal is up

Hi all,

I have a morph pedal plugged into the kemper remote (I have the powered toaster) and it was working fine until a couple of days ago. Now when I want to use the pedal, there is no response (I use it as a volume pedal and to control de wah). I checked the settings and everything is normal. When I check the volume settings and I press the pedal, it responds (same with wah settings), but when I try to use it there is no response.

If the settings are normal and the pedal responds to the settings, but nothing happens when I try to use it, what else could I do?

Thanks in advance.

Oscar

Hi all,

I have been looking at options for carrying my kemper toaster. I am not too keen on getting the kemper bag because I don't want it to be that obvious that there is a kemper unit there and the only other option that seems fine is the gator bag.

I would rather have a backpack-like bag to carry the kemper, but I do not find anything. The d'addario backpack seems great, but I do not think it is big enough for the toaster.

Does anybody have any suggestions for a backpack safe enough to carry the kemper?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I have been looking at options for carrying my kemper toaster. I am not too keen on getting the kemper bag because I don't want it to be that obvious that there is a kemper unit there and the only other option that seems fine is the gator bag.

I would rather have a backpack-like bag to carry the kemper, but I do not find anything. The d'addario backpack seems great, but I do not think it is big enough for the toaster.

Does anybody have any suggestions for a backpack safe enough to carry the kemper?

Thanks in advance.