Posts by Icebox

Hey all thanks again for the welcome! ST some seriously good links and information in your post thanks!

Yeah going really well even through monitors but need to run in to my 4 X 12 soon again ahem today:)

Thanks Deadman42 and welcome too!

The fun is going on already as you said!

After 2 nights of owning I happened to power up my KPA and have a go with a wizard amp rig on my lunch break yesterday....

Blown away....The one thing if I had to take away other than from the great feeling and reactiveness with the profiles which is tops:)

Is with the consistency it does what it says

on the tin!

I did go to bed the other night thinking am I too late with this thing and wondering how I could do backups for all the rigs but seeing all the activity and knowing all the artists using these I don't think this product will be left to the wayside or at least be able to be used if and when a new kemper will come out and instead integrate both..

That's my hope!

Hello all!This thing is great! Got mine just last week with the remote and when I'm not in monitoring speakers going power amp in to Boss katana 100 head to power my Peavey 412 slant.

Loving the tactile design and tonal imprints I've been able to achieve,frankly blown away.

First time user and so much to explore also not that you need to on a great profile but I'm not finding Eqing or tweaking a profile to shape the sound limiting to me at all!:)

Hello Davidy I'm a new Kemper toaster owner too!

I've had the other units you had too line6 and boss gt1000 and while great units ...the Kemper is it for me wow.