Posts by paulstanney

Is the screen of useable size? Can you see everything from a standing position?

I guess it depends on your eyesight. It's small and I'd say not really great from a standing position (certainly not to read the rig name) but definitely good to have the extra buttons. Out the box with the KPP Firmware it's configured for :

1 - short press: Selects the 1st preset in the current bank (every bank contains 5 presets)

1 - long press: Toggles the DLY module on/off

2 - short press: Selects the 2nd preset in the current bank

2 - long press: Toggles the REV module on/off

3 - short press: Selects the 3rd preset in the current bank

3 - long press: Switches to the next bank (there are 10 banks in total)

A - short press: Selects the 4th preset in the current bank

A - long press: Toggles the module in slot A on/off

B - short press: Selects the 5th preset in the current bank

B - long press: Toggles the module in slot B on/off

C - short press: Activates tapping

C - long press: Switches to the previous bank

Leaving me to use the footswitch's (and additional external Kemper footswitch) for whatever I want to assign from the list available.

Also, I have mine connected via USB to USB midi but it also sends the PC over the standard DIN so I've had no issues just hooking up my H9 pedal via Midi DIN and the Programs switch with the slot changes on the Kemper

Is it like my video in my post from a few weeks ago:

I've done a full video so you can see what I'm doing.

You'll see Rig Manager behaves until I use the Profiler 2 button switch down to Bank 1. You'll see me switch up to Bank 2 or 3 and Rig Manager is fine. As soon as we bank down to Bank 1 the Rig Manager erratic behaviour starts again.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hopefully this short video works.

If I use the footswitch to go up to any banks and then use the footswitch to bank down to Bank 1 this is how Rig Manager then behaves when trying to select rigs. It will keep defaulting to Bank 1 by itself.

If I don't use the footswitch then Rig Manager acts as it should and I can select any rig no problem. Same if I went to say Bank 3 with the footswitch, Rig Manager allows me to select any rig. It's only if I footswitch down to Bank 1, then this issue starts again.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just to be clear, you referenced this part of the manual already?

Thanks for replying.

Yeah. the settings of the footswitch aren't what effects this. I have it set to default of Bank Up/Down goes to Slot 1 of the Bank.

With this problem when using both the footswitch and rig manager together. Everything fine until I use the footswitch to bank down to Bank 1. Once this is done rig manager (in the grid view) is unusable as regardless of selecting a bank, lets say Bank 4 slot 5 you'll then see rig manager actually move through Bank 3 slot 5, Bank 2 slot 5 and end up at Bank 1 slot five. Doesn't matter what bank or slot you select it always moves down to bank 1.

This only occurs after using the footswitch to change banks then using it to go back to Bank 1.

If I use the footswitch to go to Bank 2 after this weird behaviour in rig manager it then works fine until I footswitch back down to Bank 1, then using rig manager is useless again.

Is anyone else having or can recreate a weird issue I'm having.

I've tried to troubleshoot as much as possible to identify the circumstances this happens and have recreated it a few times now.

Player connected to Android app (also tried on iPhone with same issue) and a Profiler 2 button Switch set to bank up and bank down.

On start up everything plays normal and I can select which rig I want from the grid view in Rig Manager.

If I use the Switch to move up through the banks it's fine, moving down is fine until I get back to bank 1 (blue) from then on if I use Rig Manager to select a rig in any bank it then changes back the the corresponding rig (1 - 5 ) on bank 1. You literally watch Rig Manager moving the active rig down through the banks until it reaches bank 1. I have a video of this but don't know how to post it here.

If I then use the Profiler Switch to move up through the banks, again its fine going up or down and can also again now select a rig in the app as long as I don't go back down to bank 1. If I do it starts not letting select in Rig Manager again and keeps moving to the same number rig in bank 1.

Rig Manager and Firmware up to date.

I use my Stage for band stuff and just have the Player at home but if I was trying to use this live it'd be a bit of an issue.

Any idea's?

Sorry if this has already been answered but couldn't find any info.

Can the Player send program changes via Midi?

I was hoping to send program changes to a H9 but not having any luck.

Thanks in advance. :)