Posts by drb1982

Tried it. It didn’t change anything. I appreciate your help with it tho. Is it possible a setting on my computer that has to be changed to get sound? It seems like there’s no output from my interface, but there should be

in the cue mix software, it shows bars on the inputs but nothing on the outputs. Is that the problem? I have a loop going on the stage of me just strumming random notes so if the sound kicks in I’ll know it. Lol

Yes, I have the drivers installed. So if I have this right, I need two xlr cables, not xlr on one end and trs at the other. I go from the back of the stage with xlr to motu interface mic 1 and 2 slots. Then I got trs cables from main outs on motu to studio monitors. Is that correct?

Reaper finds my interface. I can record a track and it shows that it’s recording something, but I can’t hear it. I confirmed that monitoring is on.

Super frustrating. I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong.

No, I don’t have sound when using reaper. I was just curious if I had connected everything right, so I pulled up reaper, added a track and started recording. When I strummed my guitar the track responded and showed it was recording, but I could t hear it. Any ideas? Or do you still think it’s just muted?

Hey Guys. I’m hoping I can get some help. I just got a stage. I’m coming from the helix with a built in interface. I have a motu track 16 interface hooked up now with my kemper. I’m new to this. I can’t get sound from my studio monitors.

My set up is xlr cables going into kemper, trs cable going from main outputs on motu into studio monitors. Usb going from laptop to computer. Guitar input into kemper.

I have a signal. The lights flash on motu when I strum guitar, and I get a signal in reaper when I record, but I can’t get sound from my studio monitors. Is it a setting on my computer or kemper that I need to change? Thanks!