Posts by harmonik

Been rediscovering a lot of Abercrombie recently. Timeless is, well timeless…

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I agree...personally I would never buy a signature guitar. I dont need anyone, famous or not, making any kind of artistic decisions for me!

Hi everyone,

just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm usually not very active on forums, but thought I'd give this one a try and see how it goes.

Who I am...

Some dry facts...I'm from an area near Regensburg here in Germany. I've been playing for nearly 40 years, been to Berklee, have doctorate in music theory and composition, member of a rather successful jazz-rock band. 20 years teaching experience. I became interested in Kemper after a long period of fun but expensive experimentation with various amps, cabs, guitars, pickups, and most of all stage monitoring and FOH setups. It's really a great thing, that the little Kemper rack does so much stuff. I've had the Kemper only for a month or so, but it has already eliminated a lot of nagging gig-related issues. I love the wide variety of tone that the thing produces and that it is so flexible. Thanks Kemper!

You can hear a bit of my music here: https://soundcloud.com/jeremy-sagala/wired