Posts by hugo0085

Hi, I am also using a Kemper Stage with the Line 6 plus powered Cab. The sound is incredible, but I have not been able to get a decent volume out of the Cab. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong with the settings on either the Kemper or the Cab. I tried by changing the volume levels in the Cab and it improved a bit, I also tried the output volume in the Kemper and the issue is that if the volume is too high the Powered Cab starts showing a red LED and after that the sound gets distorted. I play it usually at home so I am good but once I try this on stage as a monitor I might need more juice out of it.

Again, i am extremely happy with the sound quality of this combination, it sounds pretty close to the real amp. I use a lot the different cabs from the Line 6. I disable the cap from the kemper and get absolutely beautiful warm tones out of the built in Line 6 amps.

My favorite combination is the Fender Deluxe Twin Amp + Line 6 Vintage Cab + PRS Mc Carty bridge pickup (warm tone). It sounds supper Jazzy.

What i like about the LINE6 cab + is that it has a selection of some amp types, they sound pretty good. I have been disabling the cabs in the kemper profiles and using the ones in the line 6, i get pretty decent sounds. The one I use the most is the fender deluxe twin with one of the cabs in the line 6, the " Bayou" which has very pronounced mids.

I am super happy with the Kemper profiler, I believe the possibilities are limitless, there are just too many profiles out there.

Thanks again!

Hi, I am just reading this, I recently acquired a Kemper Stage and I am using a LINE 6 112+

I found that the sound is quite low, when i increase the volume in the kemper the sound gets saturated and i start seeing a red light in the LED, a few times the speaker literally crashed and all I heard was noise, i had to turn it off.

Have you experienced low volume issues too? perhaps I am doing something wrong with the audio settings or the way i connect the output from the Kemper.

I tried both outputs (monitor and regular output) no difference.

Any ideas?

I tried to get the Kemper powered cab but it was not available so I bought instead the Line 6 112+, Problem is that is not loud enough, I tried by increasing volume in the Powered Cab and it helps a bit, but still not good enough.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Next time I am just getting the same brand cabinet.

Thanks

I am using the Kemper Stage with a LINE 6 POWER CAB 112, i could not be happier!

i have tried disabling the amp in the profile and using the ones in the cab, you can get pretty cool tones that are very close to the real amp + cap.

I am a tube amp guy, but now i am using much more the Kemper, especially since is quite easy to carry around. The possibilities are really large when it comes to sounds. I love it!

I strongly recommend the 112 plus, if you don't care about size and weight get the 212.

Good luck