Posts by antho717

Hi everyone,

I'm searching a deluxe reverb liquid profile for my Kemper to use it as a pedal platform.

I love the m Britt profiles but I don't think he has a deluxe reverb liquid profile (I have most of his "old" profiles so maybe I can tweak them to be liquid?)

Or I'd like to know your favorite deluxe reverb liquid profiles or liquid profiles to use as a pedal platform !

Thanks by advance,

Have a nice day :)

Hi everyone,

I've bought the Laney lfr 112 and I can't find the sound I really want, it sounds either too boxy or too harsh for me.

I know that it depends on the profile and that it depends on tastes too but could you share with me your settings if you have one? It could help me, dialing them and see if one sounds best to my ear!

Do you use the hf trim on the back and do you use frfr or not?

In the Kemper I've used pure cabinet at like 4.0. I don't know if there's other settings to check!

Thank you so much by advance and wishing you a good day and good playing :)

Anthony

Hello everyone !

I have a Kemper since a few days, and I wanted to know if you have some profiles for sounding like Arctic Monkeys, I'm thinking mostly of the AM album. The sound of Do I Wanna Know, Ru Mine or I Wanna be Yours.

I've searched in rig exchange but haven't find it. Maybe some of you like the band and know some profiles that sound alike!

Have a nice day and thanks ;)