Posts by KempMox

I believe you just need to factory reset the unit and do not reconnect it to your Rig Manager. RM is tied to the user and requires credentials so no one would be able to be inside of your account or access any of what you've done/changed/downloaded/imported etc.

Thank you for the reply. What if I want to keep the profiles on the unit as part of the sale? I don't think that I'll return to the Kemper, so I would like to pass on the paid-for profiles to the buyer if possible. I would like someone to get the benefit of them.

Is there a way to remove references to my account/name from the profiler head but leave all the actual profiles in place?

Thank you again for the reply.

I'm considering selling my unpowered Profiler Head and Powered Kabinet, so I was wondering if there was any particular procedure for preparing the head for sale: for example, logging out of my account or deleting paid profiles. I'm not actually sure how to log out or if it is at all necessary. I use the Rig Manager software on Mac OS.

I have made an effort to search for this information in previously asked questions, so I apologise if this repeats something elsewhere.

The left and right arrows do exactly that: stepping through the Rigs in your PROFILER Rig pool according to View and Sorting selected.

Perhaps you have selected an empty View e.g. My Rigs and none of the Rigs carries your owner name as author name.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I'm new to this ecosystem, so I'm not sure what you mean. I've had a look at all the settings for the iOS app, but I can't find anything that I can change/select to make moving through rigs possible.

I'm connected to the rig manager on my Mac at the same time if that makes any difference.

I'll keep looking, though.

I'm a new Kemper user and I've just watched the tutorial video for the iOS app, where it suggests that it's possible to change rigs using the app.

Unfortunately, I think that I'm probably missing something because the left/right arrows at the top of the screen don't change the rig at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've just bought the profiler and have connected it via two 1/4 inch cables via the Main Output section on the Kemper to the 3 and 4 Line In inputs on the back of the M4.

However, I can't seem to get any sound out via my monitors (the audio interface is connected to a Mac). Is this something that I have to do via the Rig Manager software or via the interface of the Kemper itself?

Apologies if this seems like an obvious fix, but I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.