Posts by Fritz Takamine

I have a similar device from Digitech. The Trio+ which has also a looper function. I plug in my guitar into the instrument input. I always thought that the Jam Man has also an instrument jack input next to the MIC input. Your picture shows no such input which is a bit strange. In any case you should connect your guitar first with the Jam Man. I am then going out of my Digitech with a TRS stereo cable via FX send into the (Guitar) input of my Kemper stage and via Send 1 out of the Kemper Stage back into the FX return of my Digitech Trio+ - again using a stereo TRS jack cable. Then I go out of the Digitech using either my headphones or an amp. The signal which I receive is stereo. But to be able to use the guitar effects also I have to use the Rig Manager on my I-pad and turn on "Stack" under the menu Output -> Send 1. Then I can use any profile with my guitar without messing up with the clean sound of my Digitech and can still use all functions of the Digitech. I have no idea if this works with your setup but if it helps I am glad. It took me a while to find out which setup will work for me.

Moin moin Ingolf. Ich gehe gerade die Tipps im Forum durch und spiele mal mit dem offenbar beliebtesten Profil vom Morgan AC20 mit vorgeschaltetem Kemper Drive, das wie ein Ibanez Pedal klingen soll. Die Kombinationsmöglichkeiten sind ja schier unendlich.

Thanks a lot for your warm welcome and the links to useful stuff to get me going. I appreciate it very much. :):thumbup:I will study the manual and will come back with more questions than before for sure. :D

Hi,

I'm from Germany and just started playing guitar a little over a year ago in the Lockdown. First with an acoustic western guitar and lately supplemented by two electric guitars. I've only had the Kemper Stage for about two weeks and use it either with headphones and my Ipad and the Rig Manager to adjust the various sounds, or with my audio system that I've actually built up over the years for my hifi ambitions. When I want to mix the guitar to play along with music from the computer, I play into a DAW, my PC and studio speakers. Playing with the Kemper is a lot of fun even though I'm a complete beginner on Cowboy Chord level. I started with the clean sounds of a Roland JC-120 (known here as Jazz-Clean SM57) but have also tried the more distorted sounds already. Step by step. The Kemper is what I was looking for from the beginning when I wanted to get a really good and flexible sound. So I had a boutique amp first. Now I can sell my complete starter set. Today I also integrated my Digitech Trio+ into the rig for the first time and after some browsing on the forum about how to hook it up, I found what I was looking for and now it plays perfectly together. That's how I came to the forum in the first place. So hello everyone.

Daniel