Posts by circletrack15

Ok guys sorry for the ignorance here but im looking for the correct way to do this and after reading a 60/40 spilt on this way no that way, I still do not understand this. I am a new Kemper Stage owner and need to know whats right? The Main Outputs, im using of course XLR cables to FOH. The Main/Monitor outs that are 1/4 jacks I may use for FRFR monitoring on certain stages. I'm using IEM for the most part but if and when I do use FRFR does it matter if those 1/4 in cables are TRS or not? Some say yes because they are cleaner some tell me it does not matter?? Just like the Main XLR outputs, some say DI Box, some say does not matter? It's alittle confusing to me on what is the right way? Will I hurt my KS by using the wrong cables?? For example, I played a place last week where I used 2 FRFR monitors that had XLR inputs only and the sound guy ran 2 XLR to 1/4 inch TRS cables from them to my 1/4 Main/Monitor outputs of my KS. Might just be me but my rigs did not sound as good to me as when I'm at home in my Studio? I use 2 -1/4 inch TS cables at home thru studio monitors that sound great! Can someone please give me a grade school tutorial on what, how, and why with respect to cables??? Thanks in advance. Last thing I want to do is mess up my Kemper by not understanding this?

Hey guys!, I am the proud owner of a Kemper Stage coming from an Axe Fx 3!! Something that I thought would never happen. I also have a Boss GX100 that I play as well and I was wondering if I can profile some of the amps from it?? I heard that I can profile non effects pedals so I would think that I can could profile the amps that I love from it? The GX100 is a great little unit for what it is but it combines the Amp. Cab, and mic all together. Soooo is this possible?? Im wanting to try it but I would like your input on how to hook it up to my Stage in order to do so???? Thanks in advance!