Posts by Ronaldo Adams

I have learned that if you have a clean profile, Kemper doesn't know how the amp will act when pushed, so its hard to distort clean amp rigs. It can much easier cleaning dirty rigs. I'm going to seek out some dirty rigs instead of trying to distort clean ones, and switch to them when I want dirt. I love clean rigs, so I mostly have them but have not had much luck adding fuzz.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks guys! That showed me the way!!! (Not that i have it all memorized...) I'm not sure why I didn't land on that video in my searches. Sometimes it's just a matter of knowing exactly where to look for info. It's really nice to have people to ask when you get stuck! Sometimes when you're stuck on something like this, you have to walk away and come back to it later. I keep learning! I got the pedal shortly after I got the Kemper, but realized I needed to get more familiar with it all so I shelved it for a few months... Now it's all making more sense. I have had several answers on these pages help me along the way, and this is not the first time Yoda Guitar has been on my screen! Thanks again! Ron