Posts by Koseydon

Hello,

I have both the toaster and KPP, I was using my toaster with fcb1010 with a "uno for kemper" chip which works flawlessly. First I bought an m-vave wireless MIDI transmitter that comes with a USB stick, to be honest, I didn't expect KPP to work with FCB but it worked which is awesome. Then I also bought an m-vave MIDI controller it also works wirelessly or with a cable but it was kind of frustrating because both mobile and PC apps won't let you "fully" control MIDI messages. for example, there are 2 factory settings in which you can change banks by pressing the left 2 or right 2 buttons. e.g.: 1A 1B 1C 1D then the pres right 2 button is 2A 2B 2C 2D which sounds good but the problem is it sends a message to KPP to switch the 5th profile when you pres 2A and 6th for 2B you see my point? there are custom and advanced custom selections in the apps but it won't allow you to change messages for dual buttons so what I did is this: I assigned 4 buttons to 1-4 of the profiles and used 2 buttons on KPP to bank up and down. Hopefully, combo buttons will be added soon and I will be able to use 3 buttons on KPP for FXs.

I hope this helps :)

I did through lots of trial and error. Can't remember what the default setting is but change the wrap settings to these and it should solve it. I have no idea why these wrap settings have any effect on making Rig Manager not jump around to bank 1 but it seems to work for me.

no it is still not working, I figured out the bug when you have wrap on up or up/down for bankUp/down, if you go to last bank ( it is 10th in your case) via up button, it automatically jumps back to bank 1, I am using 3 banks and if I turn on the wrap on bank up/down and go to 3rd with up button, again it automatically jumps back to 1st bank

The issue might be that currently only the Player model offers MIDI host and client capabilities while the other models only support client capabilties. So you are limited to the USB B socket and the connected gear needs to acts as USB host.

Thank you for your answer but I don't understand so if I connect the usb midi receiver to USB B socket of toaster via adapter will it work?

Hello,

I just received a wireless midi adapter from aliexpress (m-vave) and tring to figure out how it works. Its manual is terrible, it should be a plug and play thing but unfortunately I couldn't find anyhing working because I was tring to use my FCB1010 with my toaster. Basicly what I did U plug the midi in and out to FCB and usb dongle type to toaster usb slot, On the wireless devices they indicates that they paired but unfortunately my kemper didn't recoginise FCB, I tried with couple other devices but there was no luck, I was about to give up and ask for a return but I decided to give it a shot with my KPP and it worked.

So my question is: can toaster receive midi signals fromits ubs port? if it can is there a setting about it? if not maybe I should write it to feature request since KPP has this ability :)

Thanks

Hello, I just got my player today and playing around with rig manager, I am wondering if there is way to ignore banks, lets say ı am using 3 banks only and when I press bank button it changes between those 3, thank you

Thank you for your answer, I think even with future updates (probably paid ones) what I asked won't be possible,

So to be sure, to achieve what I want I will connect KP1 with a TRS cable and assign one of the onboard switch pedals to a wah. in this condition is it possible to use KP1 as a volume pedal when wah is off automatically?

Hello,

I have recently bought a player (haven't got it yet) and an EP1-KP, and a little bit confused and curious about some features, I have searched the forum for some answers and got more confused so here are my questions:

1. Is it possible to use EP1-KP like this: volume as default and wah when I press the toe switch? (I found some thread about this I guess it is possible) Also if possible, do I need to assign both Wah and Volume pedals to FX slots?

2. Can I use a dual momentary footswitch (profiler switch 2-way for example) with EP1, there is an input on EP1 so is it possible something like connecting the dual switch to EP1 and then EP1 to the player, use EP1 for both volume and wah and dual switch to navigate between rigs and switches on kemper to turn on and off FXs

3. If question 2 is not possible, what is the purpose of input ok EP1?

Thanks