Posts by mmazur716

I hate to be “That guy” but obviously you did zero research on what the kemper player is.

Short breakdown because why not. The player is a complement to a pedal board that can utilize all the amazing profiles that it’s big brother does while sitting comfortably on your pedal board along side your favorite stomps.

Not sure what you mean by cannot swap cabs and amps you have 5 slots per bank and can interchange any cab/amp combo you wish. 2 fx in front and 2 post — most users will add their own pedals in front and post then sprinkle in the built in fx’s as needed.

As with the OG kemper updates will come and this already useful tool will get better than an already fantastic device.

I moved my rack into the studio and the player is sitting comfortably on my board and is well deserved.

Honestly give it a chance or don’t there are many out there wanting one with little stock available — I find myself enjoying just playing more than tinkering on the rack; it became (to me) feature overload.

It's gone through a few iterations but I think I'm close if not at the point now where everything is doing what I want and I can now just play guitar.

The MXR compressor I've used for playing bass actually works great for guitar.

MIDI Captain with latest Kemper Player updates lets me put the 5 slots with varying amps and configurations +tap then I use the 3 on board player pedals for different stomps on/off.

Looking for suggestions. I have a rack and a player. Different use cases for recording, practices and shows.

My recording studio is on my second floor and I hold practices in my garage. My Kemper Rack is in a 8U holding my Rack, a Power amp and Conditioner so its heavy and a pain moving from one location to another. Since it was getting to be such a PITA I picked up a Kemper Player.

My Player I am currently using in the studio upstairs and have the Rack settled nicely in the garage with the rest of the live equipment.

I mostly practice in the studio with headphones when the family goes to sleep. But I want an easy way to keep both the player and the rack using the same rigs/profiles.

I am not overly concerned with the 4 missing effects slots on the player.

Most of my rigs are (Comp, Screamer [AMP|CAB] Delay, Reverb)

The issue is I will tinker with one kemper and make a change then obviously now I'll need to now recreate that change in the other kemper so they maintain the same tone.

I should add I use multiple PC's or MACs with rigmanager agian depending on location so I have "locally" saved rigs in multiple locations.

I have a NAS on the home network... maybe I can configure RigManager to save "locally" to a shared NAS drive?

What do you all have thoughts on how I can best keep these separate kempers with the same rigs at all times. I know this wont be automated but If I make a change on Kemper_A how can I efficiently duplicate Kemper_A changes over to to Kemper_B

Hope this isn't to crazy happy to clarify.

THANKS!

Question: I have an unpowered rack that I use an orange pedal baby. Works great.

Now I have a Kemper player used mostly for in house practice and recording.

I have an Orange Tiny Little Bass Thing that I use for some Bass work.

Can I use the FX return on that Bass Amp with the Kemper Player for use on guitar?

Will there be tone difference because it is a Bass amp? What about if I zero out all EQ on the bass amp?

I will be running it through a Marshall 4x12 cab with cab sims off if that is needed info.

Thanks!