Posts by HIWATTHEAD

can someone explain how to import these, baby steps pls. As pure cabinet what does it mean, should I crank the pure cabinet knob? I only see a cabinet option. wow im so confused. lmao

On the other hand, the introduction of Liquid Profiling sounds like it could undermine one of the selling points for commercial profilers: that they typically provide a whole profile collection of every possible combination of EQ and gain settings for a specific amp, rather than the disparate one-offs found for free in the Rig Exchange. If Liquid Profiling works as described, as long as you know the knob settings of the original amp, one profile would be enough to cover every corner and every sweet spot. And that, in turn, could make those free one-off profiles much more valuable than they are now.

yeah, and?...
    So what lol be it. Por que no los dos

They don't know how liquid profile works and yet they know how it's gonna work. Amazing

1. Profile through RM. Handy but I don't make profiles often. I don't need this.
    2. Profile Marketplace in RM. I don't need this.
    3. Android Support. Even though I am an Android guy and this has been a long time coming and will be useful to many I don't need this.
    4. USB Audio. Another feature long overdue that will help many but I don't need this.
    5. Liquid Profiling (accurate tone stack with EQ and gain staging). On the surface this sounds like more of that "amp in the room" voodoo to me. The Kemper in its current form meets or exceeds all of my needs as a guitarist. The last big game changer was the Kemper Kone, Kemper Kabinet(s) and speaker imprints. A wonderful feature that... (wait for it) I had no use for.

yeah congratulations, you should go in history for not -needing kemper updates-