Posts by absolute value

Same problems as original poster! Like... am I missing something here with these modellers? Videos sounds great but when i wire these things up i feel like I'm playing tin foil. Someone please tell me the something I'm missing in these setups..? Have the headrush FRFR 108. NOTHING sounds even okay through that. ran the Kemper through th FX loop (poweramp) of my Boss Nextone Artist 1X12 and then it was like... okay. i was able to adjust the Clean sens and Dist Sense to actually get a playable and dynamic clean tone. I havent met a Kemper profile yet that is 1/10 as responsive as even a Hot Rod Deluxe. Yes yes yes I get it- these are MIC'd cabs. I am hearing the mic through the cab yada yada... all i know is that either everyone is having a different experience with this stuff than I am, given how they enjoy it, how popular and more widely used these things are, or EVERYONE is playing a joke on ME. Not sure which feels more likely at this point. The amp modelling world is gaslighting me like crazy. HELP.