Posts by Three on a Match

:)I am very new to Kemper amps from Tubeville but I know good sound when I hear it. I feel confident in the sound I get at rehearsal,Main outs XLR to Mackie profx3 to JBL PRX 1000 watt 12” PA. Yes , more than enough for my tiny gigs but I wanted to hear from users with more Kemper experience . To cab up or not to cab up ,that is the question. For a 150 max occupancy gig , no in ears, are you comfortable with no stage reference? Must you have some ? Either guitar speaker or additional PA monitor or FRFR etc? For a small gig does anyone prefer just going through mains? Thanks to ranks here , I know some of you Kemper Jedi have some info.

Kemper has been very responsive so far . I was able to call Germany and get referred to Kemper USA in Colorado. Got a trouble ticket and shipping label same day I called about the issue. Found out my used Kemper was still under warranty and they are honoring the warranty. At this point ,Kemper has received my shipment in Colorado and I assume I’m in line for repairs. I’ve only had it for a week but what a week! Things is the bee’s knee’s! Right through the PA. Amazingly good. So nice to be excited about gear again. Time will tell if they can complete a repair and return shipment.

Horrid noise after update 8.10.7. No guitar signal comes through and same sound across all Kemper patches with guitar plugged in or not . Please help. Forum won’t allow video. Like a test tone , not ground hum . 25 years as an electrician measured the receptacle all fine .

Scored a GC floor model Kemper “ Stage” . I’ll be needing to power up some different cabinets along with the PA. I’ve always liked Radial engineering for clever little boxes that fix problems like this. Any solid state Radial products you can recommend? Should I just be boring and get the Seymour Duncan. SD seems to sound great on the YouTube . Help appreciated.