Posts by Migaso

Hello everyone,

I'm new in the Kemper world and I'm discovering all the possibilities.

So, just to be sure, the profiles can be sorted in 3 types ? :

"DIRECT" PROFILES => Made to work with "Amplifer" slot Enabled and "Cabinet" slot Disabled => Kemper's output has to be plug in a Powered Cab (with Monitor Cab off enabled)

"STUDIO" PROFILES => Made to work with "Amplifer" slot Enabled and "Cabinet" slot Enabled => Kemper's output has to be plug in a Console (with Monitor Cab off disabled)

"MERGED" PROFILES => Made to work with "Amplifer" slot Enabled and "Cabinet" slot Enabled => Kemper's output has to be plug in a Console (with Monitor Cab off disabled)

And the only way to know if it's a Direct, Studio or Merged profile is by reading if

the creator mentionned it somewhere in the profile infos or the instruction .pdf

attached with the profile ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

All the best,

Antonio

Thanks a lot for your words :)

I'm really happy to join the kemper family.

I'm just at the begining of the discovering the potential of the kemper and it's just sooooo cool lml

Hello !

I hope you are all well.

I'm new user of Kemper products (Kemper Stage Profiler) and I'm happy to join the Kemper family lml

You can listen to my music by clicking on the links below :

Forse No ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MeKaNiKa

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Inferno Remix

Bella Ciao - Reworked

I hope you'll enjoy it ;)

Migaso