Posts by Burnst

Hey!

Im aware of it. Thats what i meant with "global". A locked Acoustic Simulator would be transfered in my light overdriven channel and all other channels in the rig.. and its total useless for me in other channels. Additional i had to turn it off when i switch to the overdriven channel to have a clean overdriven sound as i wish.

I play a song...

Verses - clean channel (Slot 1)- Acoustic simulator on, Chorus on

Bridge and Chorus - light overdrive channel (Slot 2)

Solopart - with more overdrive - more Delay (Slot 5)

I can turn on the acoustic simulator an the chorus at the beginning of the song. But after every Bridge and Chorus i need to hit instantly - Slot 1, Acoustic simulator and Chorus to stay in time. Thats quite hard.

I would LOOOVE if the Kemper keeps the activated effects turned on until i deactivate them or change the rig. I recognized that its the case when the kemper is connected to the Rig Manager (PC), but it stops when i disconnect the kemper.

Give us the option to choose this in the Rig-Settings. Or an Option in the Effect itself, where you can choose if changed states are deactivated by changing slot or rig.

Otherwise i need to store the exact same rig for every song to a new slot, just for having some effects activated when i hit the slot-buttons. Settiing the acoustic simualtor or chorus to a global effect doesnt make any sense in this case.

Acutally i avoid using the simulator in a song although i like it. But the button action is too much risk for me in a live gig with changing pickups, singing and playing guitar. And i dont wanna have 25 rigs for 50 songs.