Posts by 5sxz734

Exactly! I've just figure out that as well. There is Record File Format Sample Rate in cubase project settings , which has to correspond to that of audio interface and KPA. Originally my audios were in 44.1 kHz , that's why the S/PDIF clock kept changing by cubase. After switching to 48 kHz and reformatting whole my recordings - the latter problem has gone!

But this does not make clear the original problem - why S/PDIF Output in KPA keeps switching by itself with 44.1 kHz.

Nonetheless, it is nice to have a workaround versus not having at all. Thanks.

More clarification. I also route my DAWs (CUBASE 12) output to 8i6. All this time it sat in background, but as soon as I had S/PDIF clock changed (with seemingly problem solved) and brought a DAW to foreground - the S/PDIF clock has been instantly reset back to 44.1 kHz. Any ideas what settings in CUBASE could play such a foul game?

It looks like the problem occurs when S/PDIF clock is set to 44.1 kHz. I have tried different settings and so far - it is stable. I'd like to have a confirmation that such behavior is normal before putting blame on the unit, otherwise why there are few different options for S/PDIF clock?

I got this Kemper Stage connected to my Focusrite 8i6 with SPDIF cable. Set SPDIF Output to 'Git/Master Mono' Mode, to have it to send both Di and processed signals. After playing a while, suddenly SPDIF Output in Kemper starts triggering erratically without provocation - getting to 'Git/Master Left' -> 'Git/Mod Left' -> 'Git / Stack' and so on, back and forward. This is so debilitating! Especially when it happens in the middle of a recording session. Is is possible this is a faulty unit? I have gotten it few weeks ago and just started to make use of SPDIF. It is not too late to return it for refund.:?: