Posts by flokianni

Can you share the preset or settings? Thanks and btw, very nice tune. I've listened to the entire climax demo.

flokianni I've tried it a little bit. I used the Quad Delay and a Natural Reverb. I also used the "DLY+REV R." parameter in the Rig Section to get a nice and clean sound between Delay and Reverb. Try it to your taste.

Here are also the Delay and Reverb Presets that I've dialed in. Feel free to check it out and use these as a foundation.

Dial the Mix and Feedbacks to your taste.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much, yes this is probably the closest I will get with Kemper effects. Since I am using a single active Kemper cabinet, I raised a bit feedback pot percentage and lowered the stereo pot to 0 and it is very similar now. Thanks again a lot.

Hi, thank you, yes I saw that info but was wondering if I could create a similar delay setting with kemper delays. I have a profile that has pretty much this sound (amp) but struggling with delay effect.

Hi everyone,

A new user here and overwhelmed of course with Kemper options.

I am trying to get the correct delay and reverb settings (or if there are some other effects in a chain too) to get the close sound to this solo sound from this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can anyone with more experience please help me with advice on what exact effects to use and what settings?

Thank you in advance

I would suggest you check Tonejunkies YouTube channel, especially their worship rigs. There is even a free worship performance rig there and you will most likely find the ready-made performance presets that are similar to this one from the video.