Posts by Trinity9

this thing does not even stay powered on by 12v 1000 ma . turned on then power cycle

Funny you say this-- I thought you were joking initially, but my unit will not stay powered on with the included power supply? Any ideas if I might be missing something easy? It powers up for about 3-4 seconds, and then turns off? I only have power, headphones, and guitar cable plugged in.

I ended up with Kemper profiler and remote, a Kemper stage, and a pair of powered Kabinets-- the stage being so easy to carry to (infrequent) sessions. I am hoping for suggestions on how you would cable the equipment? Would you just set up stereo from the regular profiler and keep the Stage sync'd and ready for travel/gigs?

Would you bypass the stereo opportunities and just use a Kab with each to maintain familiarity with the gear?

Can I possibly cable them to each other so I can achieve the stereo function with both, or is the stereo not worth the effort?

Leave the remote on the floor and keep the stage on a desktop front & center to learn and gain familiarity?

Looking for suggestions other than why do you have all of those-- my wife already handled that one.

I am curious what other people might be doing.

I am relatively comfortable working with the Kemper, until you get to the complexity of the rear panel, then I lose my way.

Much appreciated.

Bill