Posts by Sylfurd

I have shipped my unit in Germany and this is the feedback of the techical team :

"Hello Sebastien, I have checked the device, and luckily, there is nothing wrong with the device but with the software.

As it turns out, this is a software-based problem. The activated Pad (Main out -12dB) Function in the output menu is causing that problem. This problem is not present when the function is not used.

So, this is a software-based issue, and we can send the device back to you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience; this was a strange case, but thank you for bringing our attention to that issue."

So there's a Software bug which been certainly solved in the next Release

Hello,

I have already create a ticket, but in case of an user encontered the same problem I create this thread.

I have an issue with my kemper Stage. When I reboot it the output volume change of about 6db (I mesure it with a daw). It appears in many different configuration (with different mixing table or monitor). It is very random... Sometimes I reboot 3 times and the volume does not change.. sometimes it change at each reboot.

I have done an init global setting but no change...

Does anyone encountered this issue ?

Edit : I have the lastest OS 10.2.2.49572