Posts by Tripacer

I have the Stage Profiler and I just bought the power monitor. I just want to say Thank You to the Kemper team. Not only do you have next level shit technology and product, you have an amazing customer service team. The Kemper team has gone above and beyond in the support of their product line and it shows. Line 6 should take notes on how to respectfully support their customers. Again, Thank You!! :love:

I ordered a refurbished power Kab about 2 weeks ago, off the kemper web page. They confirmed my order and took my payment from pay pal. My order doesn't show up on my user account on the Kemper web page and they have not responded to any of my questions. This is unlike Kemper to not have a fast response. Anybody know of why they don't answer? I tried calling, sending emails, etc. Getting worried and thinking of contacting Pay Pal to have them cancel the order. :?: :?: :?:

New to Kemper. Just got a Stage to replace my PodHD500. Should have done this a long timer ago. Currently using my Line6 Tube amp instead of the power Kab. The amp sounds really good (maybe a little colored). Debating on getting the power Kabinet. Would be better on my back than that heavy line 6. Not sure if I want to pay $800 for it, though. What are all of your thoughts on this?