Posts by sfa_100

For me, the user sfa_100 does want something different.
    I think he wants a concrete dealy combined with a reverb but within one block.
    So you safe a block for a different effect.

absolutely right - i don't want to use another pedal and "pollute" the Kemper LOL - and ideal would be something like the BOSS RE2 but done in the Kemper way :)

I’m currently using an Ampero midi controller- it’s fine and does as it says, I have the kemper switches turning on various FX as and when I need, the Ampero 1 to 3 buttons/switches select the rig I want and the 4th button/switch is my boost, I use the master out for the boost, not the rig level, I have the Ampero send one set of CC (nrpn pairs) to boost and then the next press takes it back to it’s normal volume - works well but it’s limited- currently building a midi controller to do exactly as I need but like most things it takes time

Steve

Hi slateboy - I use the midi option at the moment and it’s great but my midi pedal doesn’t have any kind of ‘light’ to say it’s on or off - sometimes it just stays on because I forget lol - after some form of knowing that it’s on lol

I love my Kemper player, but I want an efficient volume boost so thinking of the options, so my current setup is that I only use 3/4 rigs - do I sacrifice the last block and add the pure boost? Do I just get myself a boost pedal?

What’s your thoughts?

Yes, that should work. You connect your Kemper to the computer using a USB cable. This gives you Midi via USB. Then connect the Midi Out of the Kemper to the Midi In of your second device with a standard Midi cable. Now you have to create two Midi tracks in your DAW for the Kemper and the second device and assign them the Midi channel on which it should send data. You also have to set the Midi channel on the Kemper and the second device on which this data should be received. Also remember that you have to create the second device in the Kemper including the midi channel in the Kemper system settings. Dan Legatt shows good instructions for this by connecting an HX Stomp to his Kemper and controlling it via Midi. Just remember that you make the first connection between your computer and the Kemper using a USB cable. I hope that this will help you.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if i wanted to do similar to the video using a Kemper player and the HX Stomp - would it be better to use one of the L/R outs (or the main out)on the KPP into the HX stomp FX returns (or doesn't it matter), the send would then go to the KPP guitar in???

Hi - so just got my HXStomp back from a friend and have decided to try and incorporate it into my setup- only after the FX (for now) and perhaps the looper - so question is how best to place the 2 devices? Do I use the FX loop on the stomp any thoughts/ideas examples of setup?

Thanks

Steve

Hi looking to sell/trade my Line6 Helix LT with/without swan flight case

I'm its second owner, the unit is in good (gigged) condition and everything seems to work as it should

cost excluding shipping would be around 600£ (700£ with flight case) i'm open to trade for Kemper kit etc.

steve

KrisMil

We have a 30-day return policy. If you're serious about all the concerns you're voice, you should return your Profiler Player.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but please note that you're posting a lot of things, repeat a lot of what you've said already and this can get a little tiresome for other users on this forum. Maybe the product is just not for you, and another Profiler would suit your requirements in a better way.

amen to that