Posts by gho_101

Hi!

I got a Profiler Player and I'm quite happy with the hardware so far. What I'm not happy with is the Rig Manager. The following problems drive me crazy:

- When pressing the button 'Store as new' in the local Library the rig info in the list disappears (no name, no date, no author...). It looks like the rig is duplicated (two rigs without info in the list) but the copy is just a generic rig that has nothing in common with the one I worked with.

- Using the button 'Store in rig in local library' does not do what the button sais but creates a generic rig in the local library with no info (no name, date, author...) that has nothing in common with the one I wanted to copy to the library

- 'Store rig in Profiler' from the local library does create a generic rig with no info (no name, date, author...) in the profiler. It too does not sound like the one I wanted to copy.

- When using the Profiler with the Rig Manager running the rig I'm using gets overwritten with a rig named 'crunch' - the rig that was stored in that slot is lost. I really did not press any button. The rig was not changed since a few days ago when I stored it (with the button on the player). I just played, was happy with the sound and then it suddenly changed.

Since I seem to be the only one with problems like that I assume I am doing something (very) wrong. I reinstalled the Rig Manager and updated to the latest version (3.5.16) but that changed nothing.

Any suggestions? :)