Posts by lng_100

right now this one is love to know what’s the plan with power. I literally need to run the player, a power stage and a glxd16 so very similar to this setup

Hi - that's a lovely setup! I'm curious to know why you would need the Seymour Duncan Powerstage, when you can go from the Kemper Player into say the Kemper Kabinet. Is it because you are using an amp which is unpowered? Why not just use an amp that has power (like the Kabinet)? Thank you!

Hi there - new to the Kemper/modelling/capture world (purely amps before). I can tell you the Kemper Player is for the thousands of guitarists out there like me, who want to take the leap into this digital world, but without all the faff of tone capture, millions of features, etc. I just want something I can plug into that works straight up, like an amp does, and which sounds great. One XLR is fine by me - my amp is mono too after all :).

And having had the Player now for a week - I could not be happier.

The last thing I wanted was the Toaster, Rack or Stage - all overly complicated, too big and surplus to requirements.

So I don't think the Player is aimed at you old hands in this world, but boy is it converting many of us from the tube amp world into this one!

Peace

Len