Posts by DexterBoi

Hi all,

I just thought i'd knowledge share concerning the wifi and bluetooth connections for the profile player.....

For me I have it (seemingly) perfectly set up to play bluetooth through it ( not that I really use it for that ) and also it is connected to my home network so I can use my phone easily to mess with rigs.

Now, contradictory to the manual, with both of these settings working, the wifi/bluetooth button is glowing orange for me, instead of violet/purple.....which there is no evidence of in the manual...?

So maybe if it is in access point mode and bluetooth mode it lights up purple and homenetwork it lights up orange?

Anyway, no where in the manual does it mention this so I thought I would throw it out there....plus rig manager is hilariously vague on what is active / selected in the system settings....

Hope it helps someone...either that or I have a defective player :)

Hello and welcome. Once you go kemper you won't go back to amp sims on the computer again.

Yeah totally....

The DSP stuff I've been using for a few years now has been great but the Kemper is so much more...I was so impressed....

I've got a marshall DSL for years too and that will be going straight on eBay, as good as that is too....

Hey everyone,

Always really interested in Kemper but being mainly a home guitarist I've always considered it a bit silly to spend so much on something for home use.. I've been using Neural DSP plugins for quite a while

So when the profile player came out I was very quick to jump onto the Kemper train, I don't need to profile amps etc so having rig manager etc for amps is enough, it was delivered two days ago and I'm so impressed....it sounds amazing, feels great to play....it's exactly what I've been wanting for years...having the effects on top is a bonus....

Playing through headphones or my studio monitors is a complete dream.

Just thought I'd say hi, Kemper for the win...