Posts by spe_100

I’ve got button one set to FX1 and button two set to FX2 on most of my rigs (FX1 for me is typically touch wah and FX2 is either delay or chorus). I’ve got a Chocolate that I’m using in the default setting to switch rigs. Button 3 is currently set for tap/tuner, but since I’ve got a Polytune Mini on my board I don’t normally use that, so I’m not really making good use of that third button. Any suggestions for how to make use of it?

Hi all. I was using an older Dunlop DC Brick power supply, and I had my Player both daisy chained and plugged into the 9v jack on the Brick (not at the same time). No problem. Just got a Rockboard ISO Power Block V6+, which is smaller and fits under my pedal board. But it's not enough to power my Kemper, either daisy chained or plugged directly in at 9v. Also tried it at 12v (the ISO has variable inputs, up to 18v, all at 500 mA). Would it hurt my Kemper if I tried it at 18v? And would it work if I got a splitter and plugged it in to two of the ISO inputs? Thanks.

spe_100 Welcome. Rig Manager iOS and Android can not add Rigs to a Profiler. Use the desktop version for this task.

Thanks. I borrowed a friend’s Mac, copied all my desired rigs to the Local Drive, and to save my life I cannot figure out how to transfer rigs to the player itself. I thought I filled the first three banks but I only succeeded in loading one rig onto the Player. All the other ones all just say “Crunch” and they’re all the exact same generic profile. I can’t find instructions for this anywhere. Very frustrating.