Posts by flinstone5555

I am of the opinion that the Kemper Main Manual .pdf is THE worst documentation I have ever come across. It does not explain all the buttons, for example, the STOMP STACK & EEFECTS buttons completely ignored. I push them on & off and have no idea what their function is. Thanks Kemper for the confusion. You suck !That is just an example. The pictures are in this manual are awful green and blurry. how about a clear picture of the front with "every" Button NUMBERED and explained KEMPER ?? You know like regular documentation?

Can anyone explain how to manage & turn on & off effects; how to add and delete effects and how to copy and paste several favorite effects all at once into a new rig ..etc ?

Rig Manager -- How does one extract an amp from a ramdom rig and copy it into presets to be used later ?

some people are saying they have hundreds of amps in the presets area of Rig Manager. I filed a support ticket and the Kemper support never responded. Thanks Kemper for nothing!

I want to say for example .. copy a dumble amp from a existing rig and copy it over to the presets so I could use it on a new rig to be built later.

Rig manager 3.5.15 -- I cannot drag the amp column in a rig over to the library presets.

Now just drag the Amp block to the main window with all the presets showing. The Amp you just dragged will be added to the very end of the list of presets (that part is a bit of a pain as you then need to reverse the sort order or scroll all the way to the bottom to find it but it will be there).

Now you can drag and drop that preset into any Rig you want in future.

If you want it to show up when you right click on the Amp Block though you need to make sure that you drag and drop into the My Presets folder as Presets from the Local Library Presets folder don't show unless they are Kemper Factory Content.

This does not work for me. what do you mean "Amp Block" The amp column in the rig ? perhaps the OS changed and this no longer works. I filed a support ticket to extract an amp from a rig and copy it into presets .. and support NEVER answered or responded to my support ticket !