Posts by ela_100

I don't see the information, but is it possible to link M-vave chocolate via a USB cable to Player ? I only see pictures via Wifi/Widi.....

Yes you connect via a usb c\ usb a cable , when connecting this way the chocolate is recharged by the kpp. To use it with BT you need to but the bt midi receiver which is made by two din connectors with integrated bt receiver and an usb a dongle bt receiver. You can use this receivers with others midi devices (I've used the din receiver with the ampero stomp). It works like a charm both ways (bt or usb )

Ok thanks, take Your time, I'm just curious to know If the Player has the same Legacy delay and Reverb or if it converts them in something else (and what if so)

I don't have the Player so.. just asking..

Thanks for Your time :)

I've tested your profiles and they're very good (I've tried the B one used in your demo). I love the jubilee family.

I've done a screenshot of the effects:wah, legacy delay and legacy reverb so I think they are the same you've mentioned.

Thanks a lot!

I would be cautious swapping out the stock power supply with anything other than the recommended specs from a warranty perspective.

The stock power supply seems quite cheap for this level of product if you use it with nothing else but headphone connected you ear hum and buzz which disappear if you connect an usb cable or something to the outs even if turned off. I've mixed feelings about this issue

ok changed cable and all works fine! I also used the usb-a --> bt dongle i've bought along the m-vave bt midi set, so I'm able to use the chocolate in bluetooth.

I've tested in mode A and B with which in the chocolate means 128 PC in 32 groups of 4 PC. This is fine.To be perfect I'll only need to figure out how to select a rig and assign it to a single footswitch to avoid switching banks.

it can also be the configuration of the Chocolate (as it was used for other software already, the Chocolate is possibly no longer in factory default mode?)

a USBA <-> C cable can be any generic one... shouldn't be very critical... but has to have datalines connected (i.e. : not a charging-only cable)

I'm waiting for a new cable beacause this one seems failing, I'll keep you posted

Please post a screenshot of the app. It should work out of the box. In that case, the A-D buttons select rigs 1-4 if properly connected. Did you switch it on (there is a small switch on the back of the M Vave).

I'm not new to the chocolate, I'v used it with amplitube and overloud on my desktop, and with ampero stomp. So the only thing could be the cable, since I can't find the original one and used another one usb b\c to a, il try it with the pc and come back to this thread

the M-Vave Chocolate acts as a USB-device, and not a host (to other USB devices) therefore it has to be connected to Kemper's 'A' port (=host) This is tested and works fine.

So: simply use the USB A-C cable, which is included with the Chocolate, and you're set.

Yesterday I've briefly tried the chocalote with usb-c \ usb-a adapter and I was not able to send PC any ideas? I was assuming it should work out of the box

Hi there,

I'm reposting this in the correct section, wrongly posted in rigmanager section.

given the limitations of the KPP in terms of fx slot (2 pre + 2 post), it would be very useful when importing a rig, to show which effects are used in the rig and choose which to mantain in the import.

It's frustrating to have rig manager arbitrary remove the effects not present or in different slot.

I think this function would be essential for KPP owner's

thanks

Hi there,

given the limitations of the KPP in terms of fx slot (2 pre + 2 post), it would be very useful when importing a rig, to show which effects are used in the rig and choose which to mantain in the import.

It's frustrating to have rig manager arbitrary remove the effects not present or in different slot.

I'm the only one with this issue?