Posts by sfo_100

I think (and hope) that it won't be a subscription model....

IMO, it will be more a multiple possibilities fee upgrade following what you want to unlock (morph, FXs, FXs number slot, Profiling....). But paid once to justify & reduce the possibilities/price gap with head/rack/stage .

I don't totally agree with this but can understand it.

It could/would be cool if the price tag would be lower for big units owners like L6 does with Helix Native following the unit you have.... :* :thumbup: :saint: <3

Sure, don't get me wrong: i can understand it as well; it's how things works and makes way more sense than buying an unit and expecting free upgrades for the coming ten years.

Christoph Kemper has publicly mentioned, that there might be fee-based upgrades for the Player in the future - besides an evolution of free updates as you are used to from other PROFILER models.

I'm really curious to see how it will be implemented, because the 'audio hardware' is one of the few line of products still not touched by the micro-transaction or subscription models. Anyway, brace yourself for the usual shitstorm.