Posts by Styxie123

Hello all,

I want to ask if I can download CAB from downloaded and finished presets and import them to use them with different preset.

Also I would like if there is a posibility to "download" cab from preset and import it to kemper as a cab preset to use it.

I know I can import IR but I didnt figure out if I can export cab from preset.

Thank you for any advices. :)

Thank you for answer.

Other profiles sound good. This one doesnt sound good even on my studio monitors, atleast for me. Others might like that.

2) well I wanna hear my sound as well and want it to sound good. I need to have a great feeling on stage and enjoy sound that I play.

Hello all,

thank you for any advise or info I will get from you. I am pretty new with Kemper profiler Powerhead. I wanna ask, is there a posibility to play on stage and have one profile that is playing in my back with physical CAB. But to sound guy send another profile by line?

Because some profiles I dont like when i play in my CAB but in PA it sounds absolutly great. So i d like to play with profile that I like in my back but send second one directly by line to MIX.

Thank you all

Exacly, it is not that chuggy like for example Gojira plugin. Those chugs arent that powerfull and when you play for example non muted power chords it doesnt sound great and dont hold that strong tone for a long time. I dont know how to say, i like those chugging when you re playing alone it should be full even without other instruments.

Hopefully you can understand.

Thank you for tip. I will check manual, maybe with physical cab it will work fine? When I use just the cab itself without simulation?

Cab simulation in that packs are mostly 4x12 Mesa. I also tried to change cab in rig and still I wasnt happy enough to say "wow" :(

Good to mention that I ve tried kemper weak ago with my friend that has it for years already. We tried some rigs from rig exchange from user and It played fine. He had different monitors of course and in physical box it sounded even better. Used same guitar.

That is why i asked, maybe i can have some output settings wrong :(

Hello all,

first of all I have kemper just for 2 days, i ve never been using digital amp ever (only gojira plugin in pc and my audio interface to Tannoys and it sounded great) Other way i played physical EVH 5150. I have Powerhead version and my active studio speakers are Tannoy gold 7.

I have connection from Main Output left and right ports directly to my Tannoys gold 7. Hopefully it is good. When i press output button on the kemper, then my Main Output is set to Master Stereo which is good I hope atleast.

I bought some profiles that I liked (oficiall from victory and some from Gergo Hajer and bought pack Tue Madsens).

Some profiles sound ok, but still the hi-gain tone isnt that strong and sound really fake and weak. Clean tones are really insane and bright even crunchy tones are lovelly.

I havent tried this on my physical cab yet (i turned cab simulation already - Monitor cab off) so i cant judge if it is good or bad in both ways. My monitor output is Master Mono prepared for my physical CAB.

Thank you all for any tips and suggestion.

I will be gratefull for any advice I will get from you :)