Posts by beansi

Dr.zuo has posted instruction for the English version

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Really nice, thanks for the info 😀

Hi everyone!

This question is for the Effects chain UI of the Kemper player.

When enabling the FX1 (or FX2) button for a module, where can I see in Rig Manager which of the many parameters will be changed if I turn the FX 1 knob on the Kemper Player Device?

In the screenshot you can see that there is no indication in the UI that could give a hint (I know I could turn the knob on the device and see what happens on the UI, but this is somehow inconvenient).

Thx

i had a similar issue myself. (yet to get to the bottom of it)

Out of interest, was your player connected to rig-manager at the time?

No, it was not connected to rig-manager. But yesterday (when I was not yet aware that connecting by midi controller to the KPP causes an issue) I noticed also the RigManager reacting very slow, when sending request to the KPP (like loading a profile from Rig Exchange)

Hi everyone!

I am using the "Midi Captain"(similar model like the Harley Benton or Midi Commander posted above). The device is connected via usb to the usb-a port of the KPP

and I am facing the exact same symptoms like reported in posting #10. Once the usb connection is established e.g. changing rigs on the KPP itself gets very slow. The Midi Switching through the "Midi Captain" works properly but also takes forever until the KPP notices the CC command.

Notice that the midi controller works properly with my Boss RC-500 looper and does not have a noticeable latency in that context (although here using a midi-cable->TRS connection and not usb).

Would be great to know if this is a KPP issue or is caused by the "Midi Captain".

Thanks in advance