Posts by BlackSquirrel

I have contacted support, I also tried every known method of restarting rebooting and load all versions of the firmware from a root file USB nothing works.

I just got a soft Step 2 I cant seem to get it to talk to the KPA at all. I am using the Midi expander box The Softstep works when its hooked up to the editor on the MAC, But it has no effect on the KPA settings At all. I have it plugged in correctly and have reset the midi in the KPA,and am attempting to USE Burkhart's KPA presets. Its like The Softstep is not using the correct midi channel but I can seem to figure out how to check it on the Soft step

I have decided to go back to the KPA After a year with Axe II there are maybe10 sounds from the Axe that I want to profile before I send the Axe Down the road. I will be profiling just basic tones I have been using and hopefully able to profile the Hi res cabs. I am doing this for my own use. Has anyone been able to do this well. and would like to share some tips with me. I understand that Mod and Time based effects can not be profiled but what about Compression? or is it better to profile just the amp and cab and ad compression from the KPA?

I was an early Kemper user and sold it a few Firmware versions ago, I just got another one again. Something is different when a Rig has effects either in the stomp side or effects side I use to able to just give the button a quick press and they would turn off, But Now when I press the button I get the effect display but it does not turn off.

So How do I turn off the effects?

Any answers