Posts by Eric

It's officially here! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Sweetwater just received their first shipment today and yes, all units are already been claimed. Mine just shipped today with a tracking number indicating Monday as the delivery date. If you haven't pre-ordered before 2012 (I pre-ordered mine in the summer of 2011), chances are you will have to wait for the 2nd shipment (within the next 2 weeks, so it's not too that bad !!!).
    I guess this thread has come to an end then...

Wishful thinking, bro....impossible. :D

I guess someone could record a riff, re-amp, and go through every Profile/Cab, record it or video it.
    When you find the guy let me know, I'd also like to hear/see it. :)

Actually it is possible...it's called the KEMPER!!!! :P
    But really, thank you guys! Thank you for sharing all these great profiles in advance! :thumbup: You guys make me even more impatient! Giving us fuel before we even get the engine! that's a killer teaser ;(

Kemper's probably getting all the US users back for how Fractal treated the Europeans. : ) :P

haha! could be! :P
    But truly, I also it could be that since we (American) bitch and moan a little more than the rest of the world (c'mon admit it!) when it comes to product and service expectation, Mr. Kemper is trying to get us a version that has less bugs, so that we don't go beserk on him and also flood technical support! :D
    So we'll have to learn how to be patient...I'm sure Chris (Kemper) is well aware of the benefits the US market can bring to his product, after all, he took the time visiting some Nashville studio and demonstrating the KPA there!

I have mine on order since last year with Sweetwater...per my last discussion with the sales rep, they are still expecting to receive the units by late february (but he really isn't too optimistic about it)...I contacted Kemper sales directly again and I was told they are hoping (once more, the word "hoping") to ship to the US in the next 2 weeks(meaning our units are still in Germany!).
    Now, even if that were to hold true, it would be 2 weeks from now and then another few weeks (for the shipment to get to the US after clearing customs and all)...and another week or so (Sweetwater testing all units then calling out to the ones who pre-ordered one) before we could get the unit to our homes. Maybe by April we'll get to play with it!!! Let's hope Sweetwater has made a big order because once it is officially here, sales might go crazy with the unit.
    At this point I am really tempted to purchase from Thomann (my brother lives in France and he can buy me one to be shipped here) but like most of the US musicians here, i'm reluctant to having it ship back to Europe if anything were to go wrong with the unit. Also in the meantime, I don't mind waiting for some (major) bugs to be fixed first.
    Sold my Axe Fx Ultra so, now playing amps only while waiting for the Kemper!
    It's somewhat amazing (a little strange) that no one from Kemper would just pop up in this thread and give us some update (and clear reasons on delays) regarding US availability. I mean so far, they have been lightning fast at getting back to me (my own experience) regarding questions about the US units by email...
    Anyhow...can't wait enough for April already! :D :D :D

Hello Guys! just like you, I can't wait for the KPA to be available in the US. I have been checking on this forum everyday for all the info I could get regarding profiles, coundclips, news, problems etc...I have placed an order with Sweetwater so now I'm just waiting...I have contacted Kemper sales dept and this is the latest email I received from Matthew Skaggs, Manager of Sales & Operations:
    "Eric,
    We are hoping to start shipping in the US the week after NAMM."
    So that means by the end of this month? The only thing is that he say...well..:"we are HOPING to..." uhmm...how long should we endure?
    Anyone from the US tried to order through Thomann yet? I sent them an email and never heard back so I'll wait for my order on Sweetwater for now...but I was just curious...
    BTW: I used to own an AXE FX - one of the best piece of equipment i've ever owned (but just sold it because I only ever used about 5 patches with minimum fx...lol) - and that thread on the AXE VS KPA really got me laughing...people take this thing way too seriously! why so much bipartisanship in the tone world? we are musician, we make music! If it sounds good and feels good, it's good!